Large Office Building
Customer Case Study
Case Study Overview
A large office in Southampton is heated by geothermal energy with a back-up mains gas system for when the weather is particularly cold. A single cartridge was installed in the heating system water and, as a result of this the office building saved at least 24% of its heating energy consumption. This represents a major breakthrough in the quest to save energy, and demonstrates that the new technology is a ‘game-changer’ for major improvements in water heating efficiency.
The Engineering Contracts Manager commented: “Usually 5% energy saving is good and 10% is excellent. Achieving 24% was beyond our expectations.”
What we did
The cartridge was installed in the circulating heating water for the main heating system in January. The cartridge was simply placed in a filter pot and left in situ. The cartridge does not use chemicals, electricity or magnetism, but changes the physical properties of the water, which has several effects including a complete de-scale of the system.
After installation, daily readings of the kWh energy usage for the heating system were taken. Additionally, the ‘Degree Days’ information for the Solent region was obtained from Oxford University. The heating energy consumption pre and post cartridge installation were compared over the first six months.
The trial successfully proved that a dramatic reduction in heating energy consumption can be achieved using this cartridge. This is a major breakthrough for the new application of this technology.
This result has been replicated with similar savings in large County Council offices and in an Energy company’s office.
Client: Trout Farm
65,000 Treated water fish vs 65,000 Control fish.
The cartridge was introduced at egg stage
- Treated water fish weight +33% over Control fish with 5 months of trial remaining before fish achieved market weight.
- A 20% reduction in mortality rate
- Healthier treated water fish.
Client: Large Egg farm
Trial Summary: 900,000 Egg laying hens. Performance assessed against historical data.
- Confirmed removal off all biofilm build up in water feed lines.
- Indication of reduced seconds of between 1% & 1.8%
- Indication of increased yields of up to 4%
Client: Second Poultry Farm
Trial Summary: Egg laying hens. 35,000 Control hens v 35,000 for those with treated water
- Initial 3.13% increase in yield.
- 61 more eggs per hen during the 39 week period
- Treated water seconds -4.38% (3,045 eggs) over the period.
- Reduction in feed conversion rates (same feed to Control & treated water hens)
Client: UK Strawberry grower
Trial 1 Results:
- Increased yield 18%.
- Improved colour, size & shape.
Trial 2 Results:
- Increased yield 16%.
- Improved colour size & shape.
Client: UK Fruit Farm
Strawberry & Raspberry trials on two half blocks of some 30,000 treated and 30,000 Control plants in each.
The client accepted that the block containing the cartridges was the highest yielding block on the farm (total farm plants 1.1m).
Client: Organic Watercress
- Treated Water Bed +41% increase yield over Control Bed
- Treated Water Bed +22% increase yield over the average bed across the whole farm
Caveat: Treated water bed not as aggressively mown and prepared as the control bed in preparation for planting which ‘may’ have had an impact.
Water Technology Cartridges
This is a major advance in technology that can increase your yields by 20% or more. Work out what that would mean for you. The water molecules vibrate faster which improves the absorption of the nutrients and enzymes. It enhances the absorption of Far Infra-Red energy which in turn leads to improved photosynthesis of plants making crops grow faster, stronger and healthier. By creating nano-particles absorption of nutrients is further improved.
This all makes for stronger and healthier natural growth.
- In a Hampshire trout farm the trout grew 30% more with no extra feed to reach their target weight very early compared with the next door pond that did not have the cartridges.
- Chicken take about 20% less time to reach their target weight. Chickens lay more eggs, with thicker and less breakable shells. In fact the chickens refused to drink any other water for a while when we stopped the cartridge water (click her for a case study).
- Rice grows around 20% more.
- Strawberries grow 20% more and taste better.
Note that to achieve the gains the water treatment cartridges must be installed at the earliest stage possible in the life cycle of the animal or plant. We are confident that similar yield increases and health improvement can be found in most crops. If we have not already proven this for your crop, contact us so we can run a trial together (info@ energysavingforbusinesses.co.uk).
This is all fact based on controlled trials we have been running. The plants and animals grow much better and are also healthier and more resistant to disease.