Client: Trout Farm
65,000 Treated water fish vs 65,000 Control fish.
The cartridge was introduced at egg stage
- Treated water fish weight +33% over Control fish with 5 months of trial remaining before fish achieved market weight.
- A 20% reduction in mortality rate
- Healthier treated water fish.
Client: Large Egg farm
Trial Summary: 900,000 Egg laying hens. Performance assessed against historical data.
- Confirmed removal off all biofilm build up in water feed lines.
- Indication of reduced seconds of between 1% & 1.8%
- Indication of increased yields of up to 4%
Client: Second Poultry Farm
Trial Summary: Egg laying hens. 35,000 Control hens v 35,000 for those with treated water
- Initial 3.13% increase in yield.
- 61 more eggs per hen during the 39 week period
- Treated water seconds -4.38% (3,045 eggs) over the period.
- Reduction in feed conversion rates (same feed to Control & treated water hens)
Client: UK Strawberry grower
Trial 1 Results:
- Increased yield 18%.
- Improved colour, size & shape.
Trial 2 Results:
- Increased yield 16%.
- Improved colour size & shape.
Client: UK Fruit Farm
Strawberry & Raspberry trials on two half blocks of some 30,000 treated and 30,000 Control plants in each.
The client accepted that the block containing the cartridges was the highest yielding block on the farm (total farm plants 1.1m).
Client: Organic Watercress
- Treated Water Bed +41% increase yield over Control Bed
- Treated Water Bed +22% increase yield over the average bed across the whole farm
Caveat: Treated water bed not as aggressively mown and prepared as the control bed in preparation for planting which ‘may’ have had an impact.